Christian Advocacy for
Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence
Go Fish Ministries Mission Statement
The vision and mission of Go Fish Ministries, Inc. is to help victims of sexual abuse (including childhood sexual abuse) and domestic violence through their healing process and to encourage and help others in need, whether physically, emotionally, or spiritually within the context of a Christian Environment.
While we do believe that pedophiles and domestic violence perpetrators may be healed by receiving professional counseling and by God’s grace, we know that ultimately God’s word in the hearts of human beings is what changes them from the inside out.
For a free Download of
For a free Download of the New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs Click Below:
Please make a donation to Go Fish Ministries, Inc. to help us serve as many victims of sexual abuse, childhood sexual abuse, domestic violence and others in the Christian community as possible.
To request Application for Membership Ordination
Author Kimberly Hartfield’s A Little Redneck Theology
For other Christian books, jewelry, and products please visit Go Fish Christian Books
Find a Sex Offender
Go Fish Ministries Articles of Faith 2007
1. We believe that there is one true God, Yahweh, who is the Creator of all things, and the only appropriate entity of religious worship.
2. We believe that there is a tri-fold Consciousness in the Godhead – Yahweh God, Yeshua (Jesus), the Christ, and the Holy Spirit – indivisible in essence and equal in power and glory.
3. We believe that in the person of Yeshua, the Christ, who was born of the virgin, Mary, the Divine and human natures are unified, so that the Christ is wholly God, while also fully complete in humanity.
4. We believe that mankind was created in the image of the Godhead with a tri-fold consciousness (Heart- spiritual essence and God consciousness, Soul-natural emotions, and Mind-acquired knowledge, as well as a physical body-Strength) based on Mark 12:30, and that God breathed the breath of life into the first human being, who became a living soul.
5. We believe that humanity was created in a state of innocence, but by our ancestral disobedience we lost our purity of heart; and that in consequence of the fall, all human beings have become sinners, and as such are rightly deserving of the judgment of God.
6. We believe that Yeshua, the Christ has, by suffering and death on the cross of Calvary, took the punishment for the sins of the whole world, so that whoever believes in the Christ, by confession of that faith may be saved.
7. We believe that repentance towards God for sanctification (to be set apart for God), faith in the justification (pronounced innocent) of sinners by our Sovereign Yeshua, the Christ, and regeneration (New Life) by the Holy Spirit are necessary to the process of salvation.
8. We believe that we are justified by grace, through faith in our Sovereign Yeshua, the Christ; and that all who believe have the witness of the Holy Spirit within their own spirit, which Spirit also imparts to believers various spiritual gifts, and that while all believers receive at least one spiritual gift, not all Christians receive the same gift.
9. We believe that the state of salvation depends upon the grace of God and is eternally given at the moment of justification in Christ, though sanctification (God’s blessings) and regeneration (new and abundant life through the Holy Spirit) is contingent on continued obedience and faith in Christ.
10. We believe that it is the privilege and duty of all believers to become wholly sanctified, and that their whole heart, soul, mind, and body may be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Sovereign Yeshua, the Christ.
11. We believe in the immortality of the soul; in the resurrection of the body; in the judgment of souls at the end of the world as we know it; in the eternal joy of the righteous; and in the separation of the evil ones from God and their eternal punishment in Hell.
12. We believe that the precepts of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God; and that they are the Divine rule of Christian faith and principles.
13. We believe that the ordinances of Baptism and the Communion of the Last Supper set forth by Christ in the Holy Scripture, though not necessary for salvation, should be kept whenever and however possible in remembrance of the death and resurrection of Christ.
14. We believe in the Holy Spirit’s dispensation of Prophecy and Preaching to Women, spoken of by the prophet Joel in 2:28-29, and attested to by Peter in Acts 2:14-21, and ordain them into the full service of ministry.
15.We believe in the signs of miracles, that is the supernatural control of natural forces by God.
16. We believe in the great commission of Yeshua, the Christ, that we are to go into all the world and baptize others in the name of Yahweh God, Yeshua, the Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
17. We believe that Christians should let no one judge them in meat, drink, or in respect of days of worship and holy days (Colossians 2: 16), though we should not let our customs be a snare to others, refraining from the appearance of evil whenever possible.
We will make a conscious effort to be responsive to the Holy Spirit’s work and obedient to the Spirit’s leading, growing in God’s grace through worship, prayer, service and the reading of the Bible. We will make the Realm of God first priority, setting aside the goals of this world.
We will seek to uphold Christian integrity in every area of life, allowing no thought, word or deed that is profane, dishonest, or immoral to take root in the heart.
We will maintain Christian ideals in all relationships with others; family, neighbors, and co-workers in Christ, those we are responsible to and for, and the community at large worldwide.
We will uphold the sanctity of heterosexual marriage, and family life as ordained by God in Genesis, with one man and one woman and their children (adoptions included) being the standard. Same sex and multiple marriage partners are nowhere ordained by God, although some scripture makes reference to a man having more than one wife, this was of human origin and not intended by God.
We will uphold the sanctity of human life, which is sacred to God and humanity and will preserve it whenever and however naturally possible, including the non-use of birth-control measures which are non-contraceptive (before conception) in nature and refraining from taking nutrition and hydration away from those dying.
We will be faithful stewards of time, money, and possessions, body, mind, and spirit, knowing that our souls are ultimately accountable to God.
We will abstain from the appearance of evil, including, but not limited to, alcohol, tobacco, addictive drugs, gambling, pornography, the occult or anything else that could ensnare the body or spirit.
Having accepted Yeshua, the Christ as Sovereign and Savior, and desiring to join in the fellowship of God’s earthly Church as a Go Fish Servant and Minister, we now by God’s grace enter into a covenant of faith and fellowship with Go Fish Ministries, (Gifts of Faith Inspiring Serving Hands). We believe and will seek to live by the truths of the Word of God as expressed in the Go Fish Articles of Faith. We will be faithful to the purposes of Go Fish Ministries, endeavoring to share the Gospel of Yeshua, the Christ, and in the name of Yeshua, comfort victims of violence and care for others in need. We will be actively involved, as able, in the life, work, worship and witness of the ministry, giving as large a portion of income as possible to support its ministries, whether it be out of sacrifice (the widow’s mite) or abundance (the tithe and gifts). We will be true to the principles and practices of Go Fish Ministries, loyal to its leaders as long as they are clearly under the direction of God, and will show the spirit of faith and fellowship to the ministry, whether in times of acceptance or persecution. We now enter into this covenant of faith and fellowship of our own free will, convinced that the love of Yeshua, who died and now lives to give all who believe eternal security, requires the devotion of our lives and persons to the service of Yeshua; and therefore do here declare our full conviction, by God’s help, to be true Servants of Go Fish Ministries.
To request Application for Membership Ordination
Take a free Self Defense quiz here.
- Ordination of Women in Christian Ministry (gofishministries.wordpress.com)