Please watch this documentary! It’s available on Netflix, if you have it. It documents the computer chip that will be put in the wrist in the end times, which is certainly coming very soon according to the implications of this documentary, possibly even by 2013 via Obamacare. This or something very similar is likely to be the mark of the beast. This technology is available now in our pets and is projected to be available to humans in the near future, probably within 20 years or so. Please read my paraphrase of Revelation if you haven’t done so, as well. If you don’t have netfix try to rent it elsewhere or buy it.
2009 NR 83 minutesInventor and futurist Ray Kurzweil is the subject of this documentary that follows him on a world speaking tour in which he expounds on his ideas about the merging of man and machine, which he predicts will occur in the not-so-distant future. The visionary who invented the first text-to-speech synthesizer and much more raises eyebrows here with his wildly optimistic views of a technology-enhanced future.
- Ray Kurzweil, Tom Abate, Hugo De Garis, Peter Diamandis,Neil Gershenfeld, Ben Goertzel, William Hurlbut, Dean Kamen, Aaron Kleiner, Sonya Kurzweil
- Barry Ptolemy
- Documentary, Biographical Documentaries, Science and Nature Documentaries, Social & Cultural Documentaries
- Streaming and DVD
Kimberly Hartfield, B.S., M.S.
Reply to all
- Ray Kurzweil’s Slideshare presentation on Singularity… Good stats… (greenbananablog.org)
- Science 1 April 2011: Vol. 332 no. 6025 p. 40 DOI: 10.1126/science.1205601 (empressoftheglobaluniverse.wordpress.com)
- Transcendent Man, a quick review (neouto.wordpress.com)
- Ray Kurzweil on the Colbert Report (susansayler.wordpress.com)
- Artificial Intelligence and the Second Fall of Mankind (gofishministries.wordpress.com)