The Coalition for Mercury-free Drugs, or CoMeD, has exposed a federal cover-up between the CDC and vaccine researchers. The CDC published a 2003 cornerstone article in Pediatrics that ignored Danish data and misled the medical community and public by insinuating that thimerosal in vaccines does not increase the risks of autism.
The deliberate falsification of scientific medical data to support CDC bias is bad enough, but when this information is manipulated to practice medicine on our nation’s children is clearly malpractice and evil.
The Alliance for Natural Health commented that this is not the first shady behavior to be exposed in the CDC. Just last week, Dr. Kimberly Quinlan Lindsey, a top CDC official, was arrested and charged with two counts of child molestation and one count of bestiality.”
If this is the kind of people in charge of the Center for Disease Control, I don’t think I trust anything they say.
Read more here.
- CDC Director Arrested for Child Molestation and Bestiality – yep, the evil elite use people like this to manage our “health” care (prof77.wordpress.com)
- CDC Director Dr. Kimberly Quinlan Lindsey EXPOSED… (exministries.wordpress.com)
- Another Bestiality & Child Molester Story? Director of the CDC? Yup! (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study (vactruth.com)
- Vaccine Bombshell: Baby Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Popular Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms! (glennspeaksthetruth.wordpress.com)