I changed it up a little:
Noah’s Ark Wisdom
Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah’s Ark:
No matter what storm’s come your way- Don’t miss the boat.
– Remember that there is only one boat that will save you. (God’s boat- Jesus Christ)
– Plan ahead. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky when Noah built the Ark.
– Stay fit. When you’re 60 years old, God may ask you to do something really big.
– Don’t listen to critics; just do the job that God called you to do.
– Build your future on high ground. (The kingdom of God)
– For safety’s sake, travel in pairs. (We all need help sometimes)
– Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
– When you’re stressed, float awhile.
– Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
– No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow at the end of it.